Padadirsasana and Nadi Shodhana
* Breathing techniques that can help turn your senses in and bring you into a more balanced state.
* They can slow down the mind and begin to bring you into moments of stillness.
* They are great to prepare you for your day, your meditation or asana practice.
* They can help you find space to tap into your creativity and become inspired.
* Breathing technique that calms the nervous system.
* It can be used on it’s own or with padadirsasana or nadi shodhana.
* This is a kriya (purification) practice for the heart chakra that links breath, visualiztion and mantra together to tap into a space of unconditional love and pure consciousness.
* Use this on it’s own or see how it feels to do Padadirsasana or nadi shodhana first and then sit with Sat Yam.
Try them out and let me know how you used it and what you thought!
om namah shivaya 4x
welcoming back the intelligence of the universe
om ieem saraswatiya namaha 3x
expressing this wisdom back out into the world
om ram, ram, ram, ramayaa namaha 3x
for a healthy immune system
om namo narayanaya 4x
loving for no reason but to love, unconditional love for others, yourself and those you have a difficult time with, this is your true nature
om namo bhagavate vasudevaya 4x
spread intelligence into every cell, protecting and guiding you through every moment
om dum dum dum durgaya namaha 3x
so we may slice through our unconscious with the grace and speed of a tiger moving through the jungle
om lakshmi vam sri kamaladaram swaha 3x
bring abundance into your life and all beings
om gam gam gam ganapatiya namaha 3x
remove karmic obstacles that come into your dharma